Pink Mole is a parenting blog, written by me, Zoe – a first time mother of a beautiful baby girl Mole. I have relocated to start my family in?Stoke on Trent.
This blog features an honest insight into motherhood for a first time mum. I share my experiences on raising my daughter from mental health issues after pregnancy, weaning, baby fashion and other product reviews. This blog prides itself from being authentic at its core.
Why should you work with Pink Mole?
I will only work with brands that I truly love. Brands that I would honestly use myself or for Mole, they will get my respect and 100% support!
Brands I love will receive all of my attention, social content, support and creativity when sharing across my social media platforms.
Collaborating should be beneficial to our audience, blogger and brand. Therefore I will only accept work where I feel the brand campaign objectives suit my audience. This will result in a unique advantage of producing winning content that benefits all parties.
How we can work together
- Video content – My YouTube channel features videos relating to motherhood and lifestyle.
- Sponsored content – If the message is on brand and benefits my readers, I write informative and sponsored content to support brand campaigns.
- Product reviews / competitions – I love to review products that I know will benefit my followers. Good products can make everyones life easier so why not shout about them where possible?
- Social media coverage – Instagram feed, TV, live, Facebook and YouTube is a fantastic way to access followers who are solely interested in parenting lifestyle. Across my social media platforms I? have a high engagement.
- Brand ambassadorship – I can represent your brand for a season or a year. A great way to support and raise awareness for your yearly goals.
Get in touch
Feel free to contact me for further information by clicking on the image below:
All opinions are my own. I conform with legal requirements. All gifted products, sponsored content and brand work will be disclosed appropriately in accordance with the ASA guidelines.