Get to know Mole!
I thought I’d share with you 10 different things about my lovely, little Mole so you can get to know her a little bit more 😀
- Her favourite food is Cauliflower Cheese Puree. Its the one food I can always guarantee she will eat even on her fussy days.
- She’s a nosey parker. Whenever we are in restaurants or cafes, she always has to swivel her head and watch what everybody else is doing.
- Mole has a webbed toe. It is her little toe and i’m not sure what to do about it really. We have had the option for it to be separated but at the moment its not bothering her so I have left it be.
- Mole is obsessed with my iPhone which has resulted in her getting a pretend VTech mobile off her Grandma
- Her favourite song is Charlie and the Numbers from BabyTV. Even if I just sing the first number she smiles.
- Her first word was Mama ❤️ and her second word was Dada.
- When we went to Chester Zoo her favourite animal was the giraffe. She was mesmerised by how big they were.
- Mole has visited 2 other countries. France when she was 6 weeks old and Majorca when she was 4 months old. Very lucky baby.
- Mole hates peas. HATES them.
- When Mole use to go in the sunlight she would always squint her eyes like a little Mole and her nickname stuck even more.
- Ok, I know I said 10 things but I couldn’t miss this one off… Jay and I rarely call her Molly. If it’s not Mole, Moley or Mole rat then it’s Suzie because we think she looks like a Suzie.