Vegan Banana Pancakes are a great food to give to your little one with cows milk protein allergy. Why? Not to state the obvious but, there is no egg, cows…
Vegan Banana Pancakes are a great food to give to your little one with cows milk protein allergy. Why?
Not to state the obvious but, there is no egg, cows milk and you can substitute the flour for gluten free.
They are fool proof to make! Serve them up as a breakfast for you little one or a dessert. You can even keep a few for snacks.
Add any fruit of your choice or even make them savoury!
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- kcal 94
- fat 4g
- saturates 0g
- carbs 14g
- sugars 6g
- fibre 1g
- protein 1g
- salt 0.2g
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 12 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 120g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 150ml Soya /Almond /Oat Milk
- Your choice of fruit to serve with
- Heat a little oil in the frying pan over a medium heat (I do this first so the pan is hot enough for when the mixture is ready).
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the sugar and oil.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Stir.
- Add milk and stir again.
- I transfer the mixture to a blender now, rather than whisking to save time.
- The batter should look like a yoghurt consistency.
- Pour a little of the mixture in the centre of the pan, till it forms a small circle about the size of the palm of your hand.
- When bubbles pop and the surface of the mixture turns matte. Flip.
- Wait another two minutes for the side to cook.
- Serve the pancake with a topping of your choice.